Skone South Africa offers free shipment within the Republic of South Africa on all products. Terms & Conditions Apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All mentioned delivery terms (shipping days, delivery time in working days, shipment date etc.) on the Website should be understood as estimated delivery terms and cannot be understood as final delivery terms or guaranteed delivery terms.
- The buyer bears the responsibility for the correct input of the delivery address; in case anything goes wrong with the shipment of an order due to an error in the delivery address made by the buyer, Skone cannot be held responsible for the (partial) loss of the shipment.
- In case Skone needs additional information regarding a delivery address, the buyer may be approached by Skone in order to provide additional information. A delay in the delivery may occur in case additional information regarding the delivery address is needed.
- Skone will use all reasonable efforts to deliver the order within the expected delivery terms to the delivery address. Skone cannot be held liable for any delays in the delivery of an order.
- If delivery suffers a delay, or if the delivery cannot be complleted, or only partially, the buyer will be informed about this as soon as reasonably possible after the order has been placed. In this case, the buyer has a right to dissolve the contract free of charge.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests upon Skone up to the moment of delivery to the delivery address, unless this has explicitly been agreed otherwise. In case the buyer receives a product that the buyer did not order, the buyer must inform Skone hereof as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) by email (or through the contact page of the Website). The buyer will take care of the return shipment of such a product after receiving return instructions from Skone and we will bear the costs of this shipment and will subsequently take care of the shipment of the correct product to the buyer, provided the buyer has fully conformed with the return instructions from Skone.
- In case a product has been delivered to the buyer in damaged or incomplete state, the buyer must inform the Skone customer care team as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) through the website. Subsequently, Skone will decide how to deal with the matter at hand; the customer must always inform Skone in the aforementioned situation(s) and wait for the instructions of the Skone customer care team. A customer who returns a product in this situation at his own costs, without first contacting and awaiting the instructions of the customer care team, cannot claim the costs he/she made at Skone (nor hold Skone responsible for the return shipment that took place without prior consent of Skone.
- In case the order that has been shipped or is being shipped by Skone to the buyer, is missing, went missing, or in case the buyer claims that he/she did not receive the order (despite information such as the track & trace data / carrier information, indicating otherwise), the complaint procedure of the carrier will be started and the outcome of this procedure will be awaited, before any refund or re-shipment shall take place. The buyer will fully cooperate with the complaint procedure of the carrier.
- In case of a shipment that went missing as the result of an error by the carrier (and after the complaint procedure of the carrier has been completed), Skone will either refund the customer or Skone will try to re-ship the ordered product.
- In case a shipment still has not been delivered at the delivery address of the buyer (or the pick-up point) 14 days after the shipment date the buyer has the obligation to inform the Skone customer care team by email within 14 days (so: ultimately 28 days after the shipment date).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
For orders sent to main centres within South Africa, delivery will take place within 1-3 working days. To regional areas we normally expect delivery to take place within 3-6 working days. We cannot guarantee this, but will do everything we reasonably can to ensure these timelines are met.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email with the track and trace data. The expected delivery time, as shown in the advertisement, is mentioned in 'working days', which means that weekends and national holidays should not be taken into account.
ARE THERE ANY SHIPMENT COSTS?
All of our orders are shipped with a signed for courier service for free.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA?
We currently do not ship outside of South Africa.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER AT THE WAREHOUSE OR AT THE SKONE OFFICES?
No, that is unfortunately not possible. We do not keep any stock at our offices and the warehouse of our fulfilment partner is not accessible to customers.