We endeavor to ensure all of our customers are thrilled with their purchases. The vast majority of our customers are happy, but sadly, we do encounter occasional problems. When we do will always do our best to make sure that you are happy. Nothing matters more to us.
Our refund policy forms part of our terms and conditions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you are welcome to return it to us for a refund or repair, subject to the conditions mentioned below:
You can return an unwanted product to us as long as:
- It is undamaged and unused
- It is in its original packaging and condition, with all relevant seals, stickers still intact (where applicable)
- You have logged the return within 30 days of receiving the product via our customer service email. Please email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- After 30 days, the watch can only be returned if it is as a result of a warranty claim.
You are responsible for all of the costs incurred in this case. We recommend that you use a signed for courier service and insure the watch for the value you have paid for it.
You received an item you did not order
If you receive an item that you did not order, then we will arrange collection of this from you at our expense. We will endeavor to resend the correct item to you as quickly as possible if this is possible. If this is not possible, we will offer you an alternative or if you wish refund your payment as quickly as possible. Please note bank/credit card refunds may take a few extra days from us crediting your account to reflect on your account.
You received an item that is damaged or missing parts
If you receive a damaged item, or one that is missing parts please contact us within 24 hours of signing for your delivery by emailing us on email@example.com. We will respond to your email within 1 working day and try to solve the problem as promptly as possible.
We will re-send or collect the items at our expense, and upon having inspected the watch and confirmed it is actually damaged, will repair or replace the item as quickly as possible.
Your item was lost in transit
In the rare event that your item is lost by our courier company, we will contact our courier company to establish the whereabouts of the item. If the courier company cannot quickly locate and forward the item to you in perfect condition, we will replace and resend the item as quickly as possible. If that item is subsequently sold out, we will offer a replacement or full refund.
Conditions under which we will not accept a return
We will not accept a return of an item in the following circumstances:
- Faults that arise from normal wear and tear of the product
- Damage that arises from negligent use of the item, or from abuse of the item
- Damage arising from not taking appropriate care of the item
- Damage arising from electrical surges
- Damage arising from Sea Air corrosion
- Damage arising from alterations made to the product
- Where the specifications of the product have been made clear in its description and are fit for this intended purpose, but do no specifically suit you
How to log a return
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference, the item you have ordered and a full description of the reason you would like to return the item. If the item has been damaged in transit, please attach photo(s) of this. We will reply to you within 1 working day with a returns ID number. Please include this number and the original order number on the inside of the package when you send the item back to us.
You are responsible for sending the item back to us in its original condition, with all of the relevant accessories, parts and booklets that were included in the original package you received.
Preparing your product(s) for return
To allow us to process your return as quickly as possible, we require the following from you:
- That your products are packaged safely and securely so they are protected during transit
- Clearly mark your return with the returns number you have been given.
- Add our returns address:
Returns, Unit 402, Boland Bank Building, 18 Lower Burg Street, Cape Town, 8001
Refund Processing Time
Refunds are normally processed within 7 working days or receiving the returned items and inspecting them. Assuming everything is in order, then the refund will be processed as quickly as possible.